In a TEST environment today users reported they were unable to login.
The NQServer log showed:
[nQSError: 13011] Query for Initialization Block 'Authentication' has failed.
At first I thought it was an issue talking to our IDM Server since we just set it up that integration today, but it was quickly ruled out. Finally I found the following post on Oracle’s Forums where a user accidentally denied access to dashboards in the Privilege Administration Screen.
A forum member suggested appending some parameters to the URL which brings you directly to the Privilege Administration screen:
Much to my relief it worked! For some reason access to Dashboards was not permitted:
I’m not sure why but I enabled it for everyone and passed it back to the OBIEE Administrator to reset the privileges. At the time he was importing a catalog.. I’m not very familiar with that part of OBIEE so i’m not sure if that was the culprit.